The promotion code is now operative!
A week after our anniversary event another great yearly line dance event takes place in Gol, Norway. It’s a festival packed with workshops and shows and Roy Verdonk is one of the instructors to teach the latest and greatest in line dance.
We would love for you to join us, so why not take some extra days and make arrangements to join us and fly to Gol and back from Schiphol?
The prices for the Pers hotel for 3 or 4 nights, including dinner and breakfast (22.10.20 – 25.10.20/26.10.20) are;
(Booking link and instructions are below the pictures.)
|3 nights (22.10.20 – 25.10.20)||4 nights (22.10.20 – 26.10.20)|
|Single room, from||NOK 4.685,-||NOK 5.900,-|
|Double room, from||NOK 6.185,-||NOK 7.500,-|
Please note the festival tickets are not included and they will be NOK 895,- for the festival ticket. You book them under the additional services while booking your room(s).
Pers Hotel, Line Dance Festivalen, Sentrumsvegen 72, 3550 Gol, Norway
Hotel and festival reservations
To make reservation, please take the following steps;
– Go to website: http://pers.no/embeds/booking#/hotelbooking
– Choose arrival and departure date and number of persons
– Click on “More options”
– Enter the promo code: RV25PartyInGol and click search, see picture below
– Then choose the room you would like by setting the quantity to 1 (or more) behind the rate called RV25PartyInGol.
– After you select one of the RV25PartyInGol rooms and selected 1 or more in the quantity, the additional services with the Festival tickets will be displayed. Remember to click “Book now” for the Linedance Festival Ticket to add the tickets to your order.
What flight should I book?
If you are joining us after the sightseeing week, the preferred flight to book is;
Schiphol to Oslo: Thursday 22.10.20 – 9:20 – 11:05 (kl1143)
And if you want to join the (party) flight back;
Olso to Schiphol: Sunday 25.10.20 – 18:55 – 21:00 (KLM cityhopper kl1150)
You are, of course free to book different flights on Sunday or Monday.
Options for a bus transfer will only be looked into if there is enough interest.